X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum and looking to network and find leads

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and looking to make some new connections in and around Atlanta. I'm looking to buy and flip houses and maybe wholesale a couple here and there if the time is right. I have purchased 2 homes and rehabbed them, one is currently under lease and the other is on the market for sale. I have cash to buy homes, just having a hard time finding the "great" deals". I'm fairly new to this business and am learning as much as I can, as quick as I can.

If you have any good leads in and around Atlanta, I'm looking. For some of you more experienced in my area, I'd appreciate any advice and guidance you can provide.

Jason

Jason,

Be persintent with your marketing (signs, flyers, letters, etc). Make tons of offers, be positive ...eventually the filet mignon will fall on your plate.

L.Souza-GA

Comment

Thanks for the advice, I haven't really started doing any marketing at all. I'm basically working with a realtor and dredging through the the foreclosure listings. What I want to find is someone who has their ear to the ground already and is wholesaling or something similar. I have the cash but also work full time, so my time is limited...for now.

Comment

Shoot me a PM and lets talk..

L.Souza-GA

Comment

Working...
        X