Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biz Credit Question for Russ L.

Hey Russ,

I do have your course. Long story, but I recently applied for a biz LOC at M&T bank, but was declined because they realized my business is related to the real estate industry. I want to apply for their biz credit card. Do you still suggest mailing the application?

Thanks,

Russell (in MD).

Not to be negative but these days if your credit is not A+ or your Co. hasn't a good credit already stablished - I'm sorry to tell you but chances are you'll be walking around in circles chasing for Biz loans, credit cards, etc.
    Some experts say to approach small local banks, try that!!!

L.Souza-GA

Comment

L.Souza,

Thanks for the input. You are correct about the credit scores. But I wasn't denied because of my credit. I was actually conditionally approved until they verified my taxes. I was rejected because my company is in the real estate industry. I do have a Biz MC, HomeDepot, and Lowes Biz Cards. BTW, Russ L (who is an expert) suggests regional banks.

Russell

Comment

L.Souza,

Thanks for the input. You are correct about the credit scores. But I wasn't denied because of my credit. I was actually conditionally approved until they verified my taxes. I was rejected because my company is in the real estate industry. I do have a Biz MC, HomeDepot, and Lowes Biz Cards. BTW, Russ L (who is an expert) suggests regional banks.

Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Russell_md View Post
          Hey Russ,

I do have your course. Long story, but I recently applied for a biz LOC at M&T bank, but was declined because they realized my business is related to the real estate industry. I want to apply for their biz credit card. Do you still suggest mailing the application?

Thanks,

Russell (in MD).
          Hey Russ,
          did you go in person for the loc, if so talk to who your dealing with and see if you can re explain your company i like to describe my company as a project management company. also still apply for the cc. at that bank.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback Russ. I did apply in person. Told them I have a rehab-to-retail business. They couldnt pull my tax transcript so they asked for 2 yrs tax returns...which i think gave it away. I'll try for the c.c. My next stop is PNC Bank, once i verify my biz tax transcript is available.

Comment

Working...
            X