X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started mailing yellow letter to inheritance list

I bought a list of 270 names for the county i live in. I received 2 undeliverable back so far, but i have mailed only 100 to date. I received one call saying 1 property was just sold. I know its a numbers game. I am looking for at least one that I can put under contract. My son went to the county courthouse to get names of buyers and only one person would give there name. i am trying to build a buyers list. I found one escrow company that does assignments of contracts, but i need to disclose. Is that ok or should I keeep looking around? Any other thing I should be doing?

mailing . . .

I am not clear to what you want to do? If you want a buyer's list, ask your local realtor for list of properties sold in the last six to twelve month, of cash buyers.

Comment

Thank you Michael for responding. I am NEW to this so, any helpful information as to what other things I should be doing that would help me be successful would be greatly appreciated. I just read somewhere else that I should not have a Post Office box for an address. I do have one, so now I need to go rent a mail box in a building that receives mail, so I can use the address and list it as a suite.

Comment

Originally posted by gpadilla View Post
        I bought a list of 270 names for the county i live in. I received 2 undeliverable back so far, but i have mailed only 100 to date. I received one call saying 1 property was just sold. I know its a numbers game. I am looking for at least one that I can put under contract. My son went to the county courthouse to get names of buyers and only one person would give there name. i am trying to build a buyers list. I found one escrow company that does assignments of contracts, but i need to disclose. Is that ok or should I keeep looking around? Any other thing I should be doing?
        You necessarily don't have to purchase a list to mail to heir's of properties. What your looking for is Notice of Petition to Administer Estate in any adjuticated paper. Try the Fresno Bee. You may want to call any title company for a list of absentee owner's who have property in your city/county but reside out of the area. As for buyer's any title company can help you with that also. You may request 3-6 months prior to this month.

Mark (N-CA)
        Sac/Placer area...

Comment

Working...
        X